Tuesday 25 November 2008

kit bits

The Trail Blaze poles arrived yesterday. I'm up in London this week so I've yet to play with my own pair but having already given them a day's trial I'm in no hurry. Also in the parcel is another piece of kit that I won't be able to write a review on but will give some feedback on after the festive season.

I picked up a pair of Inov8 Terrocs on Friday to replace my worn out XA Comps. And I'm glad; I don't have to listen to the wheezing sound that emanated from the hole in the sole of the right heal with every footfall any more. I've not walked more than a few miles at a time in these but they are feeling comfy albeit a bit drafty with the weather the way it is.

I hope to get out on Sunday to give the Terrocs a try and have a crack at pitching a tarp with the poles whilst I'm about it. And it goes without saying that I'll have my Bush Buddy on the go whilst I tinker with the tarp.

No comments: