Thursday 6 November 2008

podcast pleasure

Since my W810i packed up a while ago I've resorted to using an old 5140 as my phone. I have been missing listening to podcasts so when the nalgene flask from Bob turned up I received the outdoors station pick of the month CD that included the OMM podcasts. Essential listening then, so as I mentioned that I was heading off to town to buy a cheap MP3 player one of my staff said you can have my iPod nano (4Gb) for ten quid.

Sold!

iTunes downloaded, outdoors station subscription set up and podcasts loaded for this evening's journey home.

Joy and happiness restored.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky git! Sounds like a bribe to me!!
I was looking at the Apple website "re-furb" Nano's, 8Gb for £72, I think they are just the old style, not really re-furb's.

baz carter said...

Well he's just bought himself a 32G Zen Creative player so no longer needed it... and he's got himself a new girlfriend. And that may be why too!

matt said...

Only last week I was thinking lucky git, if only a colleague would offer to sell me his IPod...and now someone has!

baz carter said...

I blame the credit crunch - people are selling their iPods to finance their M&S sandwiches...